Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm Sitting Pretty!

Designer seating arrangement by Jimmie Martin Ltd

Still awaiting a reply (having already torn two pages from my daily calendar), I this morning decided to give the “situation” a gentle nudge, anxious that I was for an affirmative. Leaving the door open to my Gemmama’s attic, where I made sits to catch up with paperwork amidst the fabric scraps and old clothes racks that I call My Office (Even Professional Dog Walkers must fuss with tedious forms, reports, and other such commotion.), because luck boils down to a positive energy flow that attracts similar energy-- and meanwhilst inspiring myself with many sips a Good~Morning~Be~Yours Honeysuckle Serendipity (<~~Yes, I happily share the receipt with you at this writing’s caboose!), I called my kittycat Puddle to come up The Creeky [<~~sky parlor stairs] and took particular notice of which paw she did place first into the room. For you see, if it is the right mitty, the answer is “yes,” but if the Puddle steps with the left, it is a “no.”

YES!

Simultaneously and immediately and sprinkled with magic to be sure, the telephone called out its tune to me! Indeed, the answer I had been hanging on to my hat for but a short while, yet at the time seemed longer, came to me over the line! Jubilation from the rooftops and higher, because it was the one I had been aching to hear: “YES!”

A simply lovely woman, who lives plenty less than a far cry from me, has decided that it is most agreeable to her (and my new charge!) that I forever~on~my~schedule stroll her little sausage dog,

Elf,

who this isn’t a picture of him at all, since I truly must respect the sweet pup’s privacy (Thank you for your understanding.), still you are given a bit of an idea of this little scamp’s cuddlesome nature because of this visual aid! lol!

Shall we toast in celebration?
Let’s do!

LoniceraPericlymenum ~ Common Woodbine

Good~Morning~Be~Yours
Honeysuckle Serendipity

Necessary Components:
4 cups Honeysuckle Blossoms (I keep a no~need~to~thaw frozen batch at the ready. PLEASE TO NOTE: Although their color may be affected by the “induced cold weather,” their lucky properties are not diminished because of it.)
6 cups of Sweet (sugar)
½ packet wine yeast
1 gallon of water
(Full Moon Water is best!)
2 succulent oranges, sliced and juiced

Go~Aheads:
After placing the blossoms in a large crock, warm one half the water to just beneath a boil, then pour over petals. Allow to rest until flowers are near~seethrough. Sieve and rewarm to slightly; add orange juice and its pieces, and yeast. Place into a glass fermentation vessel with a lock until the liquid turns to “clear.” Bottle and keep in the cool and dark.

Magickal Relations: Luck, best fortune, and good health.

5 comments:

  1. Many thank yous, dear Missy Debra, how nice of you to stop by! I trust a Cupid's arrow did sail in your direction yesterday, leaving you with A PLENTIFUL YUM (<~~cLiCkY-cLiCkY!) to savor throughout the rest of the week?! Yes, indeed. Chocolate should be declared a food group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy for you and your new sausage doggie partner-in-walks! Your recipe sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~good morning my sweetest of sweet little magical friends...how kind you have been to invite me over for a visit...sorry it has been awhile as i was a bit down for wee bit of time...congrats to you on this new little adventure...prosperity and joy be yours each day...

    i very much look forward to trying out this

    Good~Morning~Be~Yours
    Honeysuckle Serendipity

    as a treat so sweetly made would definitely bring for a bit of light in my day...be well and much love light and blessings always shining brightly upon you~

    ReplyDelete